Whose servant am I? Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness. For there are two masters “ Gods ” in this universe.
The first one is El יהוה / Yahweh Sovereign of hosts, the creator of this universe. Thou art worthy, O El יהוה / Yahweh of hosts, to receive glory and honor and power; for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created. Revelation: 4:11
And El יהוה / Yahweh almighty declared His will to His people in His Law (Torah):
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
* The First and Great Commandment.( from #1 to #4)
Thou shalt love Yahweh thy El with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
1.Thou shalt have none other gods before Me.
2.Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
3. Thou shalt not take the name of יהוה / Yahweh thy God in vain: for El יהוה / Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
4. Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as El יהוה / Yahweh thy El hath commanded thee.
* The Second is like unto it. (from #5 to #10)
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother, as El יהוה / Yahweh thy El hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which El יהוה / Yahweh thy El giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Neither shalt thou commits adultery.
8. Neither shalt thou steal.
9. Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbor’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbor’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or anything that is thy neighbor’s.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.These words El יהוה / Yahweh spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and He added no more. And He wrote them on two tables of stone and delivered them unto me. De. 5:7-22
The second master “ god ” in this universe is the rebellion one, called; Satan – Devil, the Evil One. And he also declares his will in his law for his people, call: FASHION
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship (served) him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man has an ear, let him hear. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:10
FASHION – the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.
1. Clothing styles: style in clothing, hair, and personal appearance.
2. A business of styles: the business of creating, promoting, or studying the latest styles in clothing and hair.
3. Current style: the style of dress, behavior, way of living, or other expressions that is popular at present, a way of speaking that is no longer in fashion.
4. Manner: a particular way of behaving or doing something.
5. Shape: the form or shape of something.
6. Influence something: to change somebody’s character or beliefs by influence or training.
And now therefore: ”Where is your master be, there you shall be also!
FASHION OF THIS WORLD:
” the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.”
The Riddle for Wise: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap”. “A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits, ye shall know them”.